Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Set Free to Be Me


On May 17th, 2009, I buried the words, "I Can't".


What most people don't stop and realize is

that I buried so much more than the words, "I Can't".


Along with those words, I was able to bury

the woman I use to be,

the little girl who never felt she was good enough,

the child who never seemed to fit in with the crowd,

the teenager who hid during lunchtime

because she was too afraid she was going to be

beat up by the punks,

the wife who didn't feel validated,

the mother who wasn't respected,

the dark voice inside that only tore her down

and the woman who didn't feel she deserved

the absolute best that life has to offer.


Today is the beginning of a brand spankin'

new chapter in my life. A chapter that

reaps the rewards of a higher calling

full of blessings because I am whole and

I am able and willing to submit myself to

the One who called me to be larger than life

and to be a blessing to everyone around me.


A special thanks to everyone at The Million Mind March

who has so graciously loved me for who I am,

cheered me on and encouraged me to keep listening.


An extra special thanks to Joe Schroeder

for challenging me in a way that I have

never been challenged before.


My life is forever changed.


To become a part of a community that

will build you up and celebrate you for who you are

go to http://www.TheMillionMindMarch.com


FREE Community calls offered every

Monday and Tuesday NIGHT at

9:27 pm EST

641-594-7000 pin 600088#


You can come and just listen in,

take notes and see if this is something

that you enjoy as much as I have.


We don't sell products,

We change lives.


Sabrina C.

360-665-0183

http://www.SabrinaCoffin.com
http://www.MLM-MarketingSuccess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment